Re: Mauve test question

From: Archie Cobbs
Subject: Re: Mauve test question
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 10:43:16 -0600

Michael Koch wrote:
>>Let me know what changes we should make. I'll keep track, and let's
>>try to come to an agreed-upon master file.
>
> Not that some tests in java.awt.color/image depend on the JVM too as
> they depend on a proper floating point implementation.

Not sure I understand. Isn't a proper FP implementation part of a correct
JVM? Or is there some ambiguity in the JVM spec that is touched on by these
tests?

> I really wonder how much people will use this files. Most people using
> mauve use ./batch_run and this does not use classpath-mauve or xfail
> files.

I've never used batch_run. What is the advantage of using it?

-Archie

*
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message.
*