RE: GNU Classpath 0.13, ..., 1.0

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: RE: GNU Classpath 0.13, ..., 1.0
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 21:56:28 +0100

Hi,

On Thu, 2004-12-30 at 16:10 +0100, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> But I do want to try and get a release out end of the week/start of next
> year. I will work on the last documentation and parser generator things
> for our javax/gnu.xml stuff. Add some new examples that Graydon Hoare
> and Paul Fisher sent me. And clean up some small build problems that
> Michael Koch pointed out on irc.
>
> If everybody can try to get (stable!) stuff in at the lastest on Friday
> then I make and test a new developer snapshot (0.13) this weekend.

Weekend is almost over here, but no release yet. Sorry. My main goal,
getting the GNU JAXP merger as complete as possible, has been done. The
examples and the build problems have not been updated yet though.

I'll try to make a real release with an update NEWS entry in the next
couple of days. Feel free to check in new things that were already
discussed (like the XMLEn/Decoder), small stuff and obvious bug fixes in
the meantime. But try to avoid large changes.