Re: Remediation

From: Robert Schuster
Subject: Re: Remediation
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 09:04:01 +0100

Hello James.

As a tainted developer who wants to help Classpath, I'd love to get a
definitive answer on what how can and can not contribute.  The last I
heard, the GNU Licensing team was looking at whether I can contribute
tests to Mauve.  If I'm allowed to work on Javadoc documentation, I'd
work on that.  If I could only work on documentation that isn't in the
source code, I'd work on that.  I even have experience in welcoming new
developers to a FLOSS Java project (I'm a project admin for MegaMek:
http://megamek.sf.net).
On the one hand it is unfortunate that we have not given you a definite answer to this. On the other hand I realized that this kind of information should be covered by the documentation
I am preparing.

Another thing to note is that your concern is one of those that apparently got lost on the mailing-list
(One of the things I want to enhance with the mediation effort.)

cu
Robert