Anoncvs?

From: Stuart Ballard
Subject: Anoncvs?
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:33:19 -0500

Okay, this is a really dumb question, but I can't find the answer on
the website.

Does classpath even have anonymous CVS access available any more? I'm
trying to get a copy but the only instructions on the website these
days (https://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=classpath) are for project
member access. Even if I still have an account (I may, but I have no
idea of the credentials) I only want readonly access, and besides,
other people are likely to want anoncvs access too.

The homepage at http://www.classpath.org/ does talk about an
"anonymous CVS server" but links to the same member-only instructions.

What's the obvious thing I'm missing?

Stuart.
--
http://sab39.dev.netreach.com/