Re: Sleeping at FOSDEM (Was: [Fwd: FOSDEM: free sleeping and (wired) Int

From: Sascha Brawer
Subject: Re: Sleeping at FOSDEM (Was: [Fwd: FOSDEM: free sleeping and (wired) Internet in Leuven during fosdem 2005])
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 10:32:41 +0100

Sounds pretty cool. Actually, who is going to FOSDEM? May ex-classpath-hackers-gone-lurking come, too?

-- Sascha

On Jan 12, 2005, at 10:34 PM, Dalibor Topic wrote:

Heya,

FOSDEM is arriving pretty quickly. So I was wondering where everyone was staying in general. I think several people on IRC favoured the Chab[1] hostel, where a large bunch of the classpath developers stayed last year, but Chab being a youth hostel, they have an age limit (35)[2].

I've come accross this mail on debian-events-eu about a free sleeping opportunity in Leuven, which has no age limit :), so I'm forwarding it in hope it helps.

cheers,
dalibor topic

[1] http://www.chab.be/
[2] http://www.chab.be/faq.asp?l=en