Re: Documentation generated with gjdoc

From: Patrik Reali
Subject: Re: Documentation generated with gjdoc
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 08:39:28 +0100

--On Dienstag, 11. Januar 2005 23:34 +0100 Mark Wielaard <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, 2005-01-11 at 04:16 -0500, David Gilbert wrote:
Mark Wielaard wrote:
  Will this be available from a link on the GNU
Classpath homepage?

The idea is to have the documentation of the latest released versions
actually on http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/ en keep the version
on developer.classpath.org as our moving target (daily build when we
switch to a new server). Putting stuff on www.gnu.org is a bit difficult
since the last compromise of the gnu.org servers. Anything not going
through savannah CVS has to go through an admin. But I hope that when
0.14 is released we can give them the finalized doc.tar.gz to upload.

Well, for the time being and temporarily, I've added a link from the http://www.classpath.org/docs/docs.html to the doc on developer.classpath.org

Once the release doc is uploded, I will switch or even better, keep two links (last release and current code).

-Patrik