Wiki change email notification

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Wiki change email notification
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 17:41:01 +0100

Hi all,

If you want to follow more closely what is happening on our wiki
http://developer.classpath.org/mediation/ or
http://developer.classpath.org/licensing/ then you can now create a User
Profile and subscribe to the pages that you are interested in (or .* for
all pages). All changes to those pages will then be emailed to you.
Having a User Profile and being logged in while editing the wiki also
makes it more clear who changes what (otherwise only the ip address is
logged and added to each change). So create a User Profile today and
start improving and monitoring our wiki!
http://developer.classpath.org/mediation/UserPreferences