Re: gjdoc-0.7.1-pre1

From: Julian Scheid
Subject: Re: gjdoc-0.7.1-pre1
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 01:28:01 +0100

Dalibor Topic wrote:
A better solution is to simply add /usr/lib to the list of paths looked up in the antlr m4 macro used by gjdoc.[1]

I agree. Michael Koch is right, it's a bad place to put jars, but if some distros or some Makefiles put it there, we should check for that. It can't hurt since chances that something unexpected is found in /usr/lib/antlr.jar are pretty low.

I'll add that to the path right away.

Mark Wielaard wrote:
Probably the best solution would be to add a
--with-antlr-jar=/path/to/antlr.jar option.

Yeah, that would be neat, too.

Yes, this one has been on my todo list for a while...

in acinclude.m4 in gjdoc. It would be cool to split that file up into the m4 macros it's made from, autoconf can handle multiple m4 files these days, and it's much nicer to find what one's looking for that way.

I didn't know that autoconf can handle more than one file meanwhile, that's a very good idea. I get irritated by this monolithic file as well.

Cheers,

Julian