Re: cant compile

From: Thomas Zander
Subject: Re: cant compile
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 20:29:14 +0100

On Saturday 12 February 2005 20:05, Thomas Zander wrote:
> Making all in gtk-peer
> make[3]: Entering directory
> `/home/zander/sources/java/classpath/native/jni/gtk-peer' make[3]: *** No
> rule to make target `gnu_java_awt_peer_gtk_GdkFontMetrics.c', needed by
> `gnu_java_awt_peer_gtk_GdkFontMetrics.lo'.  Stop.

A clean checkout does work; so apparently my combinations of
- make clean
- reconfigure
- make distclean
all did not work.   Your buildsystem may need some tuning as this spent all
the time I got for classpath tonight :-(

Could someone who has more knowledge about this stuff then me please make
sure the Makefile.in is recreated if the .am is newer?
--
Thomas Zander