Re: Merging GNU Classpath and gcc/libgcj bug databases

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: Merging GNU Classpath and gcc/libgcj bug databases
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 22:04:38 +0100

Hi Chris,

On Mon, 2005-02-14 at 19:50 +0000, Chris Burdess wrote:
> What's the plan for auxiliary classpath modules such as inetlib and
> cp-tools? Are they still managed in the Savannah bug tracker?

The current plan is to also move them over and assign them separate
categories/modules in the new 'classpath' product. This will make it
easier to just point any "GNU Classpath related product" user to the
same bug database. That will also make it easier for us hackers to
correctly move bugs to another module if it is determined that the bug
is in some other subsystem.

See my follow up email to the classpath and gcj mailinglist for the
proposal of the actual module and version names to use.