Re: OT: Eclipse Additions

From: Archie Cobbs
Subject: Re: OT: Eclipse Additions
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:40:42 -0600

Phil Muldoon wrote:
>>* GCC is talking about moving to subversion, subclipse might be
>>  needed at some future date.
>
> I did not add this to the list of stuff we should look at for Fedora
> Core 4. But if there is a lot of support for it, we can look at adding
> it.

FWIW, we've switched to subversion where I work and it's great.
It already drives me bonkers that savannah and sourceforge don't
support it yet. My guess is that the subversion user base will
continue to grow, so I'd suggest any repostiory-aware tools like
Eclipse plan for that...

-Archie

*
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message.
*