jamvm 1.2.5

From: Robert Lougher
Subject: jamvm 1.2.5
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:07:47 +0000

Hi,

I also wanted to do a new release before Fosdem.  It's all ready to
put up on sourceforge apart from the stupid firewall in work.  As I'm
off to Fosdem myself later, it won't be up until Monday evening at the
earliest.  However, for anybody who wants it, I can send it to you for
the next couple of hours, or if you're going to Fosdem, come and find
me.

Thanks,

Rob.

P.S. Highlight of 1.2.5 is a new interpreter, which consistently gives
a 2x performance improvement (on Athlon and PowerPC).