CVS stats for Classpath / Mauve

From: David Gilbert
Subject: CVS stats for Classpath / Mauve
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 11:33:32 +0000

Hi all,

At FOSDEM yesterday, Mark mentioned that he liked the CVS stats pages I generated in the past, so I promised to generate a new set. Here they are for Classpath:

http://www.object-refinery.com/classpath/statcvs-20050228/

...and Mauve:

http://www.object-refinery.com/classpath/mauve/statcvs-20050228/

The program that creates these pages is available for download from SourceForge:

http://statcvs.sourceforge.net/

I needed to run this on Sun's JDK. When I have some time I will start to work on getting this to run with GNU Classpath.

Regards,

Dave Gilbert

P.S. Thanks to everyone that presented and/or organised at FOSDEM over the weekend. I got a lot of useful information about the project.