Re: JamVM 1.2.5 released

From: David Gilbert
Subject: Re: JamVM 1.2.5 released
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 11:29:59 +0000

Robert Lougher wrote:

It's also nice to get positive feedback once in a while, instead of
the usual bug reports :)

Hi Robert,

I don't have any performance numbers for you, but I can give you some positive feedback: I use JamVM for all my work on Mauve, and it is great to have a VM that is so easy to install and run with the latest GNU Classpath CVS. So I'm very grateful for all your hard work...

Regards,

Dave Gilbert