Fosdem presentations and pictures

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Fosdem presentations and pictures
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 00:35:36 +0100

Hi all,

I wanted to create a real writeup about Fosdem this year before I went
on vacation (I will be gone till Monday 13 March). But didn't have
enough time. So for now I just put up the pictures of the event at:
http://www.klomp.org/mark/classpath/fosdem2005/

And added links to the presentations to:
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/events/escape_fosdem05.html
(Should be updated in an hour)

Jeroen Frijters
http://www.frijters.net/fosdem2005.sxi
IKVM.NET -- Motivation and Architecture

Leo Simons
http://www.apache.org/~leosimons/presentations/fosdem2005/address@hidden
Apache Gump -- Continuous integration on steroids

Jeffrey Morgan
http://java-gnome.sourceforge.net/presentations/fosdem05/img0.html
Liberation through Binding! -- Using java-gnome to build desktop
applications

Christian Thalinger
http://www.complang.tuwien.ac.at/cacaojvm/papers/fosdem2005.ps
CACAO -- From the fastest JIT to a JVM

Thomas Fitzsimmons
http://people.redhat.com/fitzsim/fosdem-2005/html/fosdem-2005-presentation.html
Free AWT and Swing -- The GUI parts of GNU Classpath

Tom Tromey
http://www.peakpeak.com/~tromey/fosdem-2005.sxi
GCJX -- Writing a new GCC front end

The event was really good! Sorry for this somewhat lame summary.
But look at the last couple of pictures of an overview of what was
discussed as written on the black board.
http://www.klomp.org/mark/classpath/fosdem2005/img053.jpeg
http://www.klomp.org/mark/classpath/fosdem2005/img054.jpeg
http://www.klomp.org/mark/classpath/fosdem2005/img055.jpeg