Re: Progress on a Classpath mauve suite?

From: Roman Kennke
Subject: Re: Progress on a Classpath mauve suite?
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 18:25:25 +0100

Am Dienstag, den 08.03.2005, 10:34 -0600 schrieb Archie Cobbs:
> Roman Kennke wrote:
> > Ah, now I'm understanding. I think maybe you mean the mauve HTML pages
> > that I once put together? This basically tested different runtimes
> > against the Mauve suite and formatted to Mauve output nicely into HTML
> > for displaying in a browser, so it is easily visible which tests fails
> > (red) and which don't (green). Is that what you mean? If yes, then I can
> > tell you that the nessecary scripts are not online ATM due to lack of
> > resources on my side, but probably soon will be available again on
> > developer.c.o. At least I hope so...
>
> Something like that :-)

<snip>

Ok, these are good suggestions for improving my mauve scripts.

> If we're going to make these HTML pages the "official" place for
> VM implementors to look for this information, that's OK. I'd just
> like us to decide and then do it, keep them updated, etc. This can
> perhaps be automated, etc.

They actually are (or were) automated. Mauve has been run in a daily
cron job and the rendering of the results has been dynamic (on-demand).
A comparison of the failures/successes between the VMs should not be
that difficult to add.

/Roman