Re: benchmarks (was Re: Progress on a Classpath mauve suite?)

From: Archie Cobbs
Subject: Re: benchmarks (was Re: Progress on a Classpath mauve suite?)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:11:51 -0600

Stephen Crawley wrote:
I agree that academic credit is very important. Again, I belive that to be a part of proper academic conduct, rather than something that needs to be explicitely enforced in a software license.

Hah.. so why do we need the GPL? Isn't sharing your modifications
with the world a natural consequence of good software conduct? :-) :-)

-AC