Re: GNU Classpath 0.14 released

From: Chris Pickett
Subject: Re: GNU Classpath 0.14 released
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 01:56:39 -0500

C. Brian Jones wrote:
On Thu, 2005-03-17 at 13:12, Mark Wielaard wrote:

GNU Classpath delivers core libraries for upcoming GCC and Kaffe releases

We are pleased to announce a new developer snapshot release of GNU
Classpath.

I think we're all excited about the upcoming gcc and kaffe releases. Perhaps it will lead to less of the "Is Kaffe alive?" questions based on the last release listed on the web page, eh?
Early years of classpath development meant sometimes not having a free
JVM to run a CVS version of classpath with but people with more time and
know-how on their hands than myself have filled this gap by providing
great JVMs including SableVM over the many years of the project.  I
thank you for that.

I still wear my Japhar "Hungry Programmer" t-shirt sometimes.  Speaking
of which, we'll need a t-shirt for the 1.0 release.  Anyone want to
design one?  Is there a gcc 4.0 t-shirt?

I assume you mean Classpath 1.0 ... something along these lines? (attached)

Chris

P.S.  Sorry if I forgot anyone, it was just a quick idea...
P.P.S.  Boy Inkscape rocks!

PNG image

image/svg