Re: new faq entry:

From: Thomas Zander
Subject: Re: new faq entry:
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 08:34:54 +0100

On Friday 18 March 2005 23:11, you wrote:
> If your patches were for something like the above could you resend them.
> I cannot remember the discussion about it. My apologies.

The questions were via private emails and IRC.  So you would not remember
them :)

> Note that we do
> need paperwork also for documentation updates when they are non-trivial
> for our records. I'll send you the request forms privately.

Ah; that explains it.
The people I asked probably said no because I did not sign any copyright
assignment papers, and I assumed that I could not sign anything that said I
had no knowledge of Suns sources (which, after programming on the platform
for 6 years I can not claim).
So, if I can work on API docs that are publicly visible, but I have not read
suns sourcecode for, then that means a big chunk of the library is open to
me :)

Thank you for the explanation.
--
Thomas Zander