gjdoc feedback

From: David Gilbert
Subject: gjdoc feedback
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 07:09:04 +0100

Yesterday I generated the API docs for JFreeChart using gjdoc, and asked for feedback from JFreeChart users:

http://www.jfree.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12390

I think the results are great, but I've had one report that the output doesn't look good with IE6 on Windows - see this link (includes screenshot):

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1174036&group_id=15494&atid=365494

(note that the API docs have moved since the report above was posted). When I get a chance, I'll do some investigation of this myself, but I just thought I'd post this info for anyone that is interested.

Regards,

Dave Gilbert
JFreeChart Project Leader

P.S. I'll be travelling during the next 7 days, so might not be able to respond to any questions/e-mails immediately.