Re: Generics branch status?

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Generics branch status?
Date: 13 Apr 2005 20:42:01 -0600

>>>>> "Ewout" == Ewout Prangsma <address@hidden> writes:

Ewout> What is the current status of the generics branch?

To add a little to what Michael and Andrew said...  we've added a
bunch of new classes to the branch, and also updated most of java.util
to use generics.  There is still a lot of new code left to write: new
packages, all the new printf-like code and classes, all the new
reflection classes, etc.  We don't have a complete handle on what is
missing, since japi doesn't handle all the new 1.5 features yet.

Tom