Preparing for 0.15 (April 24/28)

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Preparing for 0.15 (April 24/28)
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:05:21 +0200

Hi all,

We discussed a good time for a next developer snapshot release of GNU
Classpath (0.15) on irc a bit. There has again been a lot of new
development since the last release and to keep pushing out releases
every two months we wanted to do a release in the week after this
weekend.

Could people try to finalize big changes this weekend (23/24 April) then
we will prepare a release next week (somewhere between 25 and 28 April).
If you have changes that are very large or change the runtime interfaces
please try to finalize them next week. If that is not possible please
hold them till after 0.15 is out the door.

If you did something nice since 0.14 please check that it is mentioned
in the NEWS file.

Thanks,