Re: Cleaning up Savannah (a bit)

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Cleaning up Savannah (a bit)
Date: 01 Jun 2005 13:05:57 -0600

>>>>> "Sven" == Sven de Marothy <address@hidden> writes:

Sven> Well, first off the Savannah bug database is due be completely moved
Sven> soon to a common gcj/classpath bugzilla database. Perhaps you can get
Sven> rights there (I don't know how that works with Bugzilla. Or savannah).

I think if someone has commit rights they should also get
bug-modifying rights.

In the gcc bugzilla some folks get bug-modifying rights even if they
don't have commit rights.  This is important actually, we could do
this too.

Tom