Re: Re: CORBA tests: Can we use the former cost.omg.org?

From: Meskauskas Audrius
Subject: Re: Re: CORBA tests: Can we use the former cost.omg.org?
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 16:16:41 +0200

Then I accept the decission to use package, step by step integrating it into Mauve. It is better to have a single test package. Like any other part of the system, CORBA can be broken by future changes in java.net, java.io, java.util and so on.

Hence it is good to run them even if the modified class is outside the CORBA
packages.

I will include the string "cost.omg.org" in the header of all tests, derived from this package, and I will state where they are from. In the case of any future
problems, it will be easy to discard them.

We do need these tests. They are very comprehensive, it is a great success
we found them.

Audrius.