Re: RFC: Generics branch VM interface

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: RFC: Generics branch VM interface
Date: 17 Jun 2005 12:21:38 -0600

>>>>> "Jeroen" == Jeroen Frijters <address@hidden> writes:

Jeroen> I'd like to propose a fundamental change to the VM interface
Jeroen> on the generics branch. In particular, I'd like the VM
Jeroen> interface (and in this case I mean strictly the interface
Jeroen> between the Foo and VMFoo classes) on the generics branch to
Jeroen> be compatible with the main branch. That way a VM can use the
Jeroen> same VM interface code for both branches.

Good idea.

Jeroen> Any thoughts?

Let's give it a try and see what, if anything, breaks.

Tom