Re: pro-linux article 1 - now in english

From: Meskauskas Audrius
Subject: Re: pro-linux article 1 - now in english
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:36:13 +0200

Robert> I invested some time to translate my article which was published by
german free software centric newssite pro-linux.de to english. You can
find the document in OO.o format here[0].

This article is written in a style, wel suitable for the serious technical environment.
Depending from the potential reader, it might be interesting to include more
details about the the structure of the Classpath team and the way the Classpath is
written. The absence of the formal hierarchy, the system of the patches,
the potential roles the developer could play in this project, the typical developer categories, the history overview - all this would help to see the live people,
standing behind the project.

Audrius.