Re: 0.17 release Friday (SLOW DOWN!)

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: 0.17 release Friday (SLOW DOWN!)
Date: 13 Jul 2005 13:54:45 -0600

Mark> But there have also been some regressions. I would like to slow
Mark> down for two days and do the 0.17 we promised as "really stable" and
Mark> then move back into rapid development mode.

If development is going this fast, then we need to start making
release branches.  That way we can port specific fixes to the release
without slowing down general development.

Tom