Re: ClasspathToolkit redesign.

From: Roman Kennke
Subject: Re: ClasspathToolkit redesign.
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:16:18 +0200

Hi Sven,

Ok, I've been looking into the issue of our AWT peer interface now that
I've been running my peers on Classpath in earnest.

The goal here is to try to bring our peer interface as close to Sun's
as possible. And simplify things for potential peer-authors.

stuff. Get rid of the rest, and we'll have an interface which is both
closer to the JDKs, and simpler.

Comments?

A cleanup is very welcome. Go ahead.

/Roman