JamVM and CVS head

From: Robert Lougher
Subject: JamVM and CVS head
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 09:26:19 +0100

Hi,

Sorry for mailling the whole list, but a couple of people are
reporting problems using JamVM with CVS Classpath, and I'm assuming
others will see it as well.  It's because of a VM interface change
that went in yesterday.  It can be fixed by adding the line:

  static boolean USE_VM_CACHE = true;

to jamvm-1.3.1/lib/java/lang/VMClassLoader.java and rebuilding.  JamVM
already implements findLoadedClass natively, so this is all that is
needed to turn it on.

If you can wait, I intend to do a bug-fix release later on today.

Rob.