RE: jgss constant values

From: Jeroen Frijters
Subject: RE: jgss constant values
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 21:54:53 +0200

Stuart Ballard wrote:
> I see where you're coming from but I disagree. As I said about jgss, I
> believe that any time there's a japi error it indicates a real problem
> that needs to be fixed; if not in Classpath then in japitools itself.
> I've always erred on the side of only flagging errors when there's
> absolutely no way it can be correct.

Good point. I was thinking about tool support (like in Visual Studio
where it implements an interface for you), but that really should be a
separate consideration from whether Japitools flags the difference or
not. So I guess we'll have to modify Japize to include the Object
methods in every interface.

Regards.
Jeroen