Re: Starting work on javax.rmi.CORBA

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: Starting work on javax.rmi.CORBA
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 20:50:48 +0200

Hi Audrius,

On Wed, 2005-09-07 at 11:19 +0200, Meskauskas Audrius wrote:
> Despite  the first classes of javax.rmi.CORBA were written long time ago
> by Wu Gansha, this package is still largely incomplete and non
> functional. This work could not be done properly before completing
> org.omg.CORBA.ORB class.

Those were written and committed back then as a quick hack to get JBoss
working with Intel Orp. Being older and wiser now I realize that we
should not have added these stubs and workarounds since they are mostly
non-functional. Please feel free to rip them out completely and rewrite
them cleanly from scratch.

Thanks for working on this. And apologies for letting the non-functional
stubs slip in.

Thanks,