Re: HTTPURLConnection.connect() buffers its entire input.

From: David Daney
Subject: Re: HTTPURLConnection.connect() buffers its entire input.
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 13:10:46 -0700

Tom Tromey wrote:
David> It seems the the current implementation of HTTPURLConnection.connect()
David> buffers the entire response before returning.
David> Is that a correct analysis?

Just a quick 'yes'.  I've run into this a few times; it can cause the
libgcj GC to emit warnings...

More later, I'm just stepping out for a bit.

O.K. I just received a mandate to fix this. It seems that it is now my top priority.

David Daney