Re: Now JamVM works on my compujter :-)

From: theUser BL
Subject: Re: Now JamVM works on my compujter :-)
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 16:54:19 +0000

And with this, I have seen, that Suns Java can also still running the Classpath Swing-Demo
program.
So the problem is really in the GNULookAndFeel.
But I know, that there existing an older version of the GNULookAndFeel, which also runs with
Suns Java.
So I will now download older versions of GNU Classpath, to see since which version the GNULookAndFeel is incompatible to Suns Java.

Someone have written me, that it is, because that the GNULookAndFeel needs icons, which are only in GNU Classpath.
And he is right. If I input
java -cp ..:exaples.zip gnu.classpath.examples.swing.Demo
(the "..:" before the "examples.zip")
then it works on Suns Java, like on GNUs one. :-)

Greatings
theuserbl