Re: Segfault in GdkGraphics

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Segfault in GdkGraphics
Date: 25 Sep 2005 15:13:03 -0600

>>>>> "Roman" == Roman Kennke <address@hidden> writes:

Roman> Thinking about it, drawing to a disposed graphics might be illegal, but
Roman> surely should not segfault. So maybe we could add a little checking code
Roman> here and throw an Exception or Error instead? This actually would have
Roman> saved me alot of time...

I don't know this code in particular, but as a general rule our native
code should never SEGV, but should instead throw the appropriate
exception.  If this isn't in hacking.texinfo, it should be.

Tom