Re: request for testing AWT/SWING

From: Meskauskas Audrius
Subject: Re: request for testing AWT/SWING
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 10:05:59 +0200

I think, the new list would be ok, because this is a new category of information. Or maybe the header could have some specific signature (people receiving many messages per day from several projects use automated sorting).

IMO it would be very great to get this working.

Tom Tromey wrote:

Paul> However I wonder if cross reference against daily mauve regressions
Paul> would help identify and fix these more quickly?

Yes.

Tom