Re: Has someone experimented with jedit?

From: Robert Schuster
Subject: Re: Has someone experimented with jedit?
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 11:01:20 +0200

Hi.

> Pointers to other Free-and-not-overly-complex Swing applications are
> welcome too.  I'm happy to try running a few things and fixing some bugs
> (at least the easy ones).
I liked that idea so much that I created a special page[0] in the wiki[1] for
it. To not lose track of the page I linked it from the current topics page[2].

I only know some of the programs I listed, described why it may be an
interesting test candidate and what we could try to get working (eg. JGoodies,
Piccolo or JOGL usage).

Although David asked for simple programs I added Columba, which is an email
client and I think a heavy Swing user.

Feel free to add more programs you know of (Please use the template at the
beginning of the page) and/or extend the description text.

For testers: If you run any of these programs it would be nice if you could
describe the general problems you've run into. For more specific cases bug
reports[3] are highly appreciated.

/me looking forward to see more application from FreeSwingTestApps on
ClasspathCompatiblePrograms[4]. :)

cu
Robert

[0] - http://developer.classpath.org/mediation/FreeSwingTestApps