Re: Swing (more screenshots)

From: Luis W. Sevilla
Subject: Re: Swing (more screenshots)
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 18:04:48 +0200

Hi all,
this may be a little off-topic, 'cause we've done any test already. Our application it's a very big and demanding one for desktop mapping, and includes a bunch of dependencies. It's available (GNU/GPL licensing) at www.gvsig.gva.es, and needs JAI, image i/o, full swing and full JNI for running. We're considering to add someone to classpath evaluation, testing and maybe codding, for helping to finish those parts we need to run over a free VM, and in two or three months we'll need some advice about what's more needed and the path to did it.

   Congratulations for this wonderfull work you're doing in opening java,

         Greetings

Mark Wielaard wrote:

Hi Joao,