Re: 0.19 generics branch release? was Re: 0.19 "release meeting"

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: 0.19 generics branch release? was Re: 0.19 "release meeting"
Date: 26 Oct 2005 13:33:37 -0600

>> any discussion of the idea of making a 0.19 release of the
>> generics branch as well as HEAD?

Stuart> So I'll, um, take that as a no shall I? ;)

I would guess that most folks are deferring to Mark for release info,
and he's not around until the end of the week.

IMO it would require a dedicated volunteer... the releases already
seem to take a lot of Mark's time, and we would want to minimize
differences between the two branches at release time in order to avoid
confusion on the part of Classpath users.

Tom