Re: Updated FreeSwingTestApps

From: Archie Cobbs
Subject: Re: Updated FreeSwingTestApps
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 15:12:42 -0600

Mark Wielaard wrote:
Another good one to test would be the Apache Batik SVG browser.

  http://xml.apache.org/batik/svgviewer.html

This Swing app uses the graphics toolkit very heavily.

Interesting application. I am currently unable to get past the
(beautiful!) splash screen. The progress bar updates, but then I get
some obscure error. Could you add this one to the webpage (probably
under and add some comments about what to download where and how to
startup plus anything you think is helpful for people wanting to this
going? http://developer.classpath.org/mediation/FreeSwingTestApps

I added it to the wiki. Download instructions, etc. are on the
home page, no need to repeat. You can add more details on the
"obscure error" if you want to.

Thanks,
-Archie