Re: Mauve results

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: Mauve results
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 10:48:49 +0100

On Wed, 2005-11-02 at 21:26 +0000, David Gilbert wrote:
> Roman Kennke wrote:
>
> >I also fixed a painting issue that kept the JUnit testrunner from beeing
> >usable.
> >
> >I think Swing is in a releasable state, so lets go!

Agreed. Also all other things seem to be in a very good shape now.
Andrew synced generics again and made it distcheck with just ecj. So
tagged as classpath-0_19-release and generics-0_19-release and uploaded
to ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/classpath/
Release announcement will follow soon.

> I've found a good free-swing candidate to work on for the next release
> cycle:
>
> http://findbugs.sourceforge.net/
>
> This is a really useful tool for finding common bugs, I've run it a few
> times on my own projects and it always highlights something that needs
> fixing.
>
> Thoughts anyone?

Please add it with a few instructions on where to get it, how to build
and run it to http://developer.classpath.org/mediation/FreeSwingTestApps
I hope that page will be our test and show case for Free Swing.

Thanks,