J2ME classes in GNU classpath

From: Christian Thalinger
Subject: J2ME classes in GNU classpath
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 12:03:27 +0100

Hi!

As you might know CACAO was always driven by some students doing some
praktika or diploma thesis on a specific topic.  We now have a new
student whose topic is to build J2ME classes on top of GNU classpath and
integrate the whole stuff, so that we/someone is able to build a J2ME
compatible (don't know exactly which version) classpath.

So, are you interested that this whole work is/will be part of the
offical GNU classpath (of course with the usual FSF paperwork)?

TWISTI