Re: [Devjam] Re: ANN: gjdoc 0.7.6 released

From: Petter Reinholdtsen
Subject: Re: [Devjam] Re: ANN: gjdoc 0.7.6 released
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 10:13:57 +0100

[Julian Scheid]
> With bugs like that still cropping up, I'd rather keep the 0.x tag for
> now...

And it is using a lot of memory when building documentation.  It would
be nice if it could be modified to use less memory during build.  I
hope this can be improved before v1.0 is released.  I had to find a
machine with more memory when I build the latest classpath for upload
into debian, because gjdoc used > 250 MiB of memory on my 256 MiB RAM
laptop. :/

I'm reducing the to list to the mailing list addresses.