Re: New GNU Classpath developer Gary Benson

From: David Daney
Subject: Re: New GNU Classpath developer Gary Benson
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 14:59:15 -0800

Ito Kazumitsu wrote:
From: Mark Wielaard <address@hidden>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 14:27:34 +0100

       long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule, if this is
       your first night at GNU Classpath, you have to patch the AUTHORS
       file. (*)

I, Ito Kazumitsu, did not obey this rule, but I do not think I
have to be listed in AUTHORS because I have fixed and will fix
only simple bugs.

Should I list myself in THANKYOU?

If you have CVS commit privileges, you owe it to your self to do this. It will bring you worldwide renown.

David Daney