mauve comparison with tgolem

From: Christian Thalinger
Subject: mauve comparison with tgolem
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 12:33:50 +0100

Hi!

One of our CACAO developers, edwin, is currently developing a test
framework called tgolem.  It was initially intended for testing CACAO
against different stuff, like mauve or tomcat.  It generates output for
the different architectures we run the tests on and a comparison table
for all architectures the CACAO JIT supports and a JamVM run on an i386
machine.

This comparison against JamVM ist _not_ a competition, but it's just to
see which mauve tests fail from the GNU classpath side and not CACAO.

The test runs are made with CVS head versions of all involved software.

The link to these pages is:

http://www.cacaojvm.org/tgolem

The "mauve report" is the comparison table.  The "common" column shows
all PASSes and FAILs which are identical on all JVMs/architectures.
Each machine is listed with PASS, FAIL and MISS.  MISSed mostly can have
two reasons: the testlet crashed and the remaining test were not run or
the testlet has been removed from mauve cvs.

Maybe this helps someone.

TWISTI