RE: J2ME classes in GNU classpath

From: Rupert K.
Subject: RE: J2ME classes in GNU classpath
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 21:01:57 +0100 (CET)

Hi there
My name is rupert. I am the one who will implement
this j2me stuff as my
master thesis.
The goal of the project will be to implement the cldc
1.1/midp 2.0
specification and make it runnable under the CacaoVM.
In the first step it will run under an pc-environment.
Later on we will
port it to an mobile device
The new API should be similar to the existing
classpath and/or using
parts of it. There will also be changes to the CacaoVM
which will make
it smaller to meet the requirements of am mobile
device.
I hope you guys can give me some good suggestions of
how to do this all!

Thx in advance
Rupert

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden:
http://mail.yahoo.de