Re: Using a workspace-based VM in Eclipse

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Using a workspace-based VM in Eclipse
Date: 06 Jan 2006 07:55:48 -0700

>>>>> "Anthony" == Anthony Green <address@hidden> writes:

Anthony> This worked pretty well for me, thanks.  I wasn't able to get
Anthony> cacao via cvs (server down?), so I used jamvm.  The only
Anthony> gotcha I had is that jamvm requires jikes to build, which I
Anthony> did't have installed.  Manually changing the Makefile jikes
Anthony> reference to ecj worked.

I just did 'yum install jikes'.  We ought to fix this though.

Tom