Re: qt-peer question

From: Dalibor Topic
Subject: Re: qt-peer question
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 03:16:26 +0100

yovn wrote:
> Hi,all
> I am new here.i see that the classpath-0.19 use QT4 for qt-peer, but my
> machine have QT3 only,then how can i
> port the qt-peer use QT3?

I believe the easiest thing to do is to install Qt4 locally into its own
directory. That's the setup I use for development on Ubuntu. Backporting
to Qt3 would seem to me to be non-trivial, since the Qt library has
changed internally a bit since Qt3 days. Unless you absolutely need to
deploy on Qt3, I'd suggest going with your own build of Qt4.1.

cheers,
dalibor topic