Re: Fosdem discussions (Was: Importing GNU Classpath 0.20)

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Fosdem discussions (Was: Importing GNU Classpath 0.20)
Date: 18 Jan 2006 14:20:29 -0700

>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Wielaard <address@hidden> writes:

Mark>   Quick round where everybody tells what their personal, group,
Mark>   organization/company work items are for the immediate and long
Mark>   term future/next year.

"Someone" (we haven't discussed who yet :-) from Red Hat will talk
about what we're doing in general.  It seems pretty important to get
this information out... it would be helpful if someone could take
notes this year and post them.

Mark> Where can we as "upstream" help making deployment easier?

Not to short-circuit the discussion or anything, but our current focus
for this is improving testing.  The builder is helping here, but for
Fedora I think we need to go a bit beyond that and test building the
RPMs, running the resulting packages, etc.

Tom