Re: Fosdem discussions (Was: Importing GNU Classpath 0.20)

From: Dalibor Topic
Subject: Re: Fosdem discussions (Was: Importing GNU Classpath 0.20)
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 00:52:22 +0100

Tom Tromey wrote:
"David" == David Gilbert <address@hidden> writes:

David> (1)  The GNU Classpath version number

I doubt we could avoid this topic, or Harmony, even if we wanted to :-)

Since Harmony is doing its own thing now, beside common goals[1], I wouldn't expect any code to cross from one place to another, as the implementation strategies are different.

The first year we all went to the FOSDEM banquet thing.  Last year we
didn't.  While it is somewhat spendy I thought it went rather well,
and last year I missed it.  I propose we all go to it this year.

yeah, that was fun. Let's do it again.

cheers,
dalibor topic

[1] Freedom!