Re: builder.classpath.org and instant gratification

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: builder.classpath.org and instant gratification
Date: 19 Jan 2006 11:26:13 -0700

Tom> There seems to be some gcjx issue causing japi to give a few spurious
Tom> failures... if you look you'll see that this page differs a bit from
Tom> the official japi site at the moment.  (But that's part of the whole
Tom> exercise: finding bugs :-)

These problems are now fixed.

One problem was that we weren't actually building and using the latest
japi.  Thanks to Stuart for pointing this out.

There was also a small gcjx bug affecting Float.NaN and Double.NaN.
I've checked in the fix for this, and the next japi run on builder
should accurately reflect reality.

Tom